Research + Grants
Hornets have access to important research opportunities as students
Engaging in important work as part of your college experience means more job opportunities upon graduation.
ESU students, both undergraduate and graduate, work with faculty mentors on research and creative projects across all disciplines. Recent summer undergraduate projects that received funding include:
ESU’s Research and Grants Center helps students, faculty and staff find project funding, provides fiscal administration for grants and contracts and ensures that federal, state and university policies and regulations are followed.
Recent Student Research Projects
- Physical science. Study the level of nicotine in soil on the ESU campus
- Nursing. Explore the effect of music therapy on depression and brain function in older adults
- Social Science. Collaborate with the Lyon County History Center to create “history-to-go” boxes
- Biology Science. Study the effect of seasonal burning on native plants
- English. Research and write a young adult novel
Research & Creativity Day + Grants for Research
Each year students, faculty and staff from across campus compete in ESU's Research and Creativity Day. Participants showcase research, exhibit their art work and perform for awards. The entire process building student portfolios and preparing them for future career opportunities.
Students both undergraduate and graduate can apply for research grants and/or submit proposals for the ESU Summer Undergraduate Research Program
Research + Creativity Day
An event showcasing student, faculty and staff research, work and talent.
注册可领一元微信提现Students work with faculty mentors on in-depth, relevant studies in their disciplines.
注册可领一元微信提现The Grants office will help you explore grant funding opportunities for research or other projects.